[vc_row el_class=”pcci-banner-row”][vc_column][smartslider3 slider=”6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”mob-padding”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text css_animation=”top-to-bottom” el_class=”experts-content-title”]CONNECTED COMMUNITIES OF CARE[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text css_animation=”top-to-bottom”]Effectively managing health requires a stronger emphasis on non-medical aspects of a person’s life. Our Connected Communities of Care (CCC) framework is a replicable approach for aligning medical and social service organizations across a community. CCC uses diversely-talented people, structured processes, enabling technologies, and hyper-local datasets to address disparities of care and improve the well-being of our most vulnerable community residents.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text css_animation=”top-to-bottom” el_class=”experts-content-title”]WAYS TO ENGAGE[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”connected-communities-list-row”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″ el_class=”connected-communities-list-column”][vc_column_text css_animation=”top-to-bottom”]
- Our CCC Playbook is a straightforward guide to successfully design, launch, maintain, and sustain the CCC platform in any community. This Playbook includes the six tracks (governance,legal/policy, technology platform, clinical providers, community partners, and sustainability) making up the CCC platform ecosystem and orchestrating the CCC’s design, launch, and implementation.
- Our CCC Readiness Assessment uncovers the medical and social needs in a community and provider and community-based organization (CBO) readiness to design and implement a CCC. The Readiness Assessment addresses several key objectives that are crucial to understanding market dynamics― essential for a successful CCC. This information is not only useful in deciding whether/how to pursue a CCC, but also whether/how to pursue other strategic initiatives, including Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNAs) and planning for added service offerings.
- Finalization of CCC goals and desired outcomes
- Creation of formal governance structures, policies and operational plans
- Selection and initial pilot of technology platform partner
- Development and refinement of workflows at clinical and partner sites
- Crafting of a launch and sustainability plan, including the design of evaluation measures and an evaluation plan
- Our Community Data Insights platform generates highly specific, block group-level indicators from a variety of publicly available sources and makes them available via highly interactive and user-friendly dashboards. This information empowers healthcare providers, CBOs, local civic leaders, and philanthropic funders with the information they need to make long-term strategic decisions for their community. This data can also be incorporated into other use cases, such as predictive models for health services utilization, neighborhood quality index, scenario planning, and impact analyses.
- Our sister company, Pieces Technology, Inc. has commercialized Pieces Iris®, a scalable, cloud-based case management platform that can help organizations better address the social, economic, and behavioral determinants of health.
- Our Evaluation Services are available to ‘CCC-like’ programs that have been established in both urban and rural communities across the country. Successfully launching a CCC program is a significant undertaking. Evaluating its effectiveness is equally important for program longevity and lasting community support. We’ve developed structured tools to quantify impact and we also serve as a ‘neutral’ party to conduct comprehensive programmatic review.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”ourwork-contact-row”][vc_column width=”1/2″ el_class=”ourwork-contact-column1″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ el_class=”ourwork-contact-column2″][vc_btn title=”Contact us to learn more” i_align=”right” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-arrow-right” css_animation=”left-to-right” link=”url:%2Fcontact%2F|||” add_icon=”true” el_class=”ourwork-contact-btn”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]